CANADIAN MEDICAL EXAMS
Cost of Examination:
Adult (ages 15 and up):$465
Child (ages 11-14):$310
Child (ages 0-10):$210
What to bring to the medical examination:
1. Referral letter with your IME or UCI numbers. All family status applicants must provide these numbers when scheduling an appointment.
(Express entry, worker, student and visitor applicants might not have these numbers available and will be created for them at the time of exam)
2. Valid ID: Passport, Driver's License, Birth Certificate( applicable for children only)
3. Eye glasses or contact lenses (if worn)
4. Any medical reports or test results that may have information on previous or existing medical conditions. It is important to inform the Panel Physician of any previous or existing medical conditions.
5. Proof of COVID-19 Vaccination (if completed)
Information regarding your appointment:
The medical and radiology exams can be done conveniently in one location and in one visit.
The whole process takes about 1.5 – 2 hours.
Women should not attend the medical examination during menstruation as blood will taint the urinalysis.