USA MEDICAL EXAMS
Cost of Examination:
ALL PRICES INCLUDE: Exam, Laboratory Tests and Sealed Documentation
VACCINATIONS are NOT included in the prices
Adult (ages 45+): $380
Adult (ages 25-44): $400
Adult (ages 18-24): $420
Children (ages 0-17): $350
I-693 vaccination section only: $90
What to bring to your appointment:
1. Passport or Drivers License
2. Birth certificates (Only for children under the age of 14)
3. Marriage License (if applicable)
4. Vaccination record (if available)
5. Alien Registration A-Number (if applicable)
Information regarding your appointment:
There is no need to fast for blood tests.
The results of the exam are usually available in 5 working days.
The civil surgeon provide a completed Form I-693 in a sealed envelope, which you must submit to USCIS.
To avoid unnecessary shots and high out-of-pocket cost, please bring your immunization record or/and update and complete your vaccinations prior to the exam (please inquire about vaccination process when you call to schedule your appointment).