NEW ZEALAND MEDICAL EXAMS
Cost of Examination:
Adult (ages 15 and up): $500 (Prices do NOT include X-ray fee)
***X-ray imaging fees will be collected at time of appointment by the radiology facility. Cost and imaging process will be explained at time of appointment scheduling.
Child (ages 5-14): $280
Child (ages 0-4): $250
What should be done prior to the appointment:
Please print-out and fill-in the appropriate forms below and bring
them with you.
What to bring to your medical examination:
1. The printed and filled out New Zealand medical forms
2. Valid passport
3. Eye glasses or contact lenses (if worn)
4. Any medical reports or test results that may have information on previous or existing medical conditions. It is important to inform the Panel Physician of any previous or existing medical conditions
5. List of all medications currently being taken
6. Proof of COVID-19 Vaccinations (if completed)