AUSTRALIAN MEDICAL EXAMS
Cost of Examination:
Adult (ages 15 and up):$420 (Prices do NOT include X-ray fee)
***X-ray imaging fees will be collected at time of appointment by the radiology facility. Cost and imaging process will be explained at time of appointment scheduling.
Child (ages 5-14):$280
Child (ages 0-4):$250
What should be done prior to the appointment:
1. Obtain a HAP ID (we are unable to schedule your appointment without this medical identifier)
2. Complete your medical history information online by using the eMedical Client service prior to your immigration health examination.
What to bring to your medical examination:
1. The eMedical Referral letter, which indicates your HAP ID
2. Valid passport
3. Eye glasses or contact lenses (if worn).
4. Any medical reports or test results that may have information on previous or existing medical conditions. It is important to inform the Panel Physician of any previous or existing medical conditions
5. List of all medications currently being taken
6. Proof of COVID-19 Vaccinations (if completed)